Saturday, November 2, 2013

Feature and Follow Friday - 1



Hello Everyone!
This is a blog hop hosted by Parajunkee and Alison Reads. :)

Okay so this is my first blog hop so I am a little bit nervous but here it goes!!

QUESTION OF THE WEEK:

Q: What book are you embarrassed to admit you LOVED? (try to think beyond Twilight).


Oh dear. Honestly, I don't think there is anything else other than Twilight. I loved Twilight and for some reason most of my friends don't. And I understand that everyone has their own opinion but the reason why i feel embarrased is because I knew that everything they say is true but I just love it anyway. :)

Let's just say it was like love at first sight. You don't forget your first YA book! *no matter how bad it really is*





5 comments:

  1. Oh, I absolutely adore Twilight! No matter what the haters say, Twilight had to have been good in order to cause such an uproar!
    Love your blog!
    New follower :)

    ~ Shayenne
    http://bohobooknerd.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'll give it to anyone and admit freely that the movies are so full of cheese there's a field of mice somewhere nearby wanting a piece. But the books were incredible and really set the stage for other paranormal romance books in the YA genre. Not that it was the first of it's kind but definitely the first to get such a HUGE following. And not just a following of teens or young girls - I know tons of adult women, some rather mature in age, that fell in love with them. Not many books can bring together such varying age gaps.

    Rant done. ;)

    Thanks again for stopping by my blog and for following. I've returned the blog follow through GFC and Bloglovin'.

    Holly @ Words Fueled by Love

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey there. Cool site. I found you on Book Blogs and am now your newest follower. You can follow me back at http://adriennereiter.blogspot.com. Good connecting.
    Cheers!
    -A

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! :D
      I followed you back.
      looking forward to reading your posts!

      Delete
  4. Thank you for stopping by! :) Followed back via GFC
    moodylions.com

    ReplyDelete